Utilise tax schemes to reach your business goals
Our tax specialists are experts in appraising the many tax schemes available in the UK and matching the ones relevant to each business, saving them tax and retain cash.
We undertake a 100 point tax diagnostic with a business to examine every angle of each applicable tax. We then prescribe the tax schemes we think will yield a positive ROI for our clients and implement any changes or setup schemes.
Some of the popular tax schemes we regularly work on are:
popular VAT Flat Rate Scheme: Simplifies VAT calculations and can reduce VAT bills for eligible small businesses.
- Research and Development (R&D) Tax Credits: Rewards innovative projects with tax relief or cash payments.
- Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS): Offers tax reliefs to investors in your business, encouraging investment.
- Corporation Tax Relief: Small businesses may qualify for lower rates or specific reliefs, reducing tax liabilities.
- Annual Investment Allowance (AIA): Allows immediate deduction of qualifying capital expenditures from taxable profits.
- Film Tax Relief (FTR): Rewards film and TV projects which promote British culture, with tax relief or cash payments.
- Enterprise Management Incentives (EMI): Tax advantaged scheme to enable key team members to be retained with equity in the business
With these legitimate schemes, we help businesses manage cash flow more effectively, reduce tax liabilities, encourage innovation and attract investment.
Who Can Benefit
In short, any business or company can potentially benefit from these legitimate schemes and our experience. We calculate the return on our fees for you, to prove back what we’ve saved you in reduced tax liabilities.Then as side-benefits of the service, businesses have improved cash flow, are potentially more innovative and attractive to investors.